Acrylic on canvas 30x45 cm Aprox. 12x18"
Sides painted black, ships flat in a box
Artwork IS NOT framed, mock ups for reference and styling suggestions only
In the Garden
I started painting big eyed girls with flowers on their heads in 2017, a specially hard and testing year in my life. My heart was broken, my spirit crushed, my self esteem destroyed.
During that year I started changeing the proportions of my drawings of women... no I see it as a reflection of what I was going through. I also started pilling up flowers on their heads, I felt I was expected to carry all the weight of my problems gracefully, quietly... like a ton of flowers that look so pretty but were so heavy they hurt...
Five years later Im in a totally different place,, happy and learning to love and value myself again. The faces i paint have somehow changed to reflect that happinness, and the flowers are still there... not heavy anymore, but symbols of hope and joy. Symbols of brighter happier days!
This little piece was created in that spirit! I hope you love her as much as I do
Delivery Time: Typically 5-7 business days for domestic shipments, 10-14 business days for international shipments.
Returns: 7-day return policy. See below for details
Delivery Cost: Shipping is included.
- Return requests must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery
- Return requests received outside the stated return period(s) will not be accepted
- Return shipments must be shipped in their original packaging (including all accompanying certificates received with the order)
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise stated
- Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment once the artist receives the artwork
- All refunds will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of processing, and funds will be remitted in USD
- Prints, Special Collection, Limited Edition, framed/matted Open Edition artwork, and eGift Cards are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns
- Returns will not be accepted for any artwork that has been stretched, cropped, or altered in any capacity after purchase