Acrylic on canvas with gold leaf.
Sides painted black, ships in a box
Artwork IS NOT framed, mock ups for reference and styling suggestions only
Sunset Peace I
I created this painting (and it´s sister piece) because I wanted to create an image that felt soft and easy... I wanted to use pastel and neutral colors to reflect a state of quiet calmness.... the feeling you get when you exhale deeply and open your eyes to a beautiful world full of opportunity.
I started painting landscapes because I felt the need to pay homage to the space that allowed me so much time of reflection, that holds me in my life journey. I’m so incredibly grateful that I've learnt to see nature with different eyes and understand that it is here to show us an ever changing, growing and healing world full of opportunities. Nature gives me hope.
My landscapes have varying levels of abstraction as I interpret and connect to different feelings that I have personally experienced in the outdoors. They depict my emotions reflected in creation and I use lines to carry the meaning of vibration and energy.
Delivery Time: Typically 5-7 business days for domestic shipments, 10-14 business days for international shipments.
Returns: 7-day return policy. See below for details
Delivery Cost: Shipping is included.
- Return requests must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery
- Return requests received outside the stated return period(s) will not be accepted
- Return shipments must be shipped in their original packaging (including all accompanying certificates received with the order)
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise stated
- Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment once the artist receives the artwork
- All refunds will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of processing, and funds will be remitted in USD
- Prints, Special Collection, Limited Edition, framed/matted Open Edition artwork, and eGift Cards are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns
- Returns will not be accepted for any artwork that has been stretched, cropped, or altered in any capacity after purchase