Acrylic on canvas with gold leaf. 40x40 cm Aprox. 16x16"
FRAMED ships flat in a box
I know a lot of people may think the word Solitude has a negative connotation because it can mean loneliness or seclusion... but I chose it as a tittle for this beautiful piece because it is in a beautiful state of solitude where I'm understand how well I am.
This abstract painting is my interpretation of the landscape that surrounds me, of the view I see every day out from my home; a view that brings me a soothing joy. I first found that tranquility, in solitude enjoying every second between myself, the grass underneath me and the sun shinning onto my face.
Delivery Time: Typically 5-7 business days for domestic shipments, 10-14 business days for international shipments.
Returns: 7-day return policy. See below for details
Delivery Cost: Shipping is included.
- Return requests must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days from the date of delivery
- Return requests received outside the stated return period(s) will not be accepted
- Return shipments must be shipped in their original packaging (including all accompanying certificates received with the order)
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise stated
- Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment once the artist receives the artwork
- All refunds will be subject to the exchange rate at the time of processing, and funds will be remitted in USD
- Prints, Special Collection, Limited Edition, framed/matted Open Edition artwork, and eGift Cards are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns
- Returns will not be accepted for any artwork that has been stretched, cropped, or altered in any capacity after purchase